Large flow diesel purification filter
Product Name: TMR series fire resistant oil dehydration unit
● moisture is an important index to measure the quality of fire-resistant oil. The water in fire-resistant oil will be hydrolyzed under high temperature and high pressure, resulting in the deterioration of fire-resistant oil; At the same time, the water in the fire-resistant oil will corrode the hydraulic components such as pumps and valves, resulting in the decline of the performance of the hydraulic system and particle pollution. Therefore, controlling moisture is a problem that must be solved in the use of fire-resistant oil. Usually, moisture enters the fire-resistant oil through air.
● the traditional vacuum dehydration and adsorption dehydration equipment adopt the separation method for dehydration after the water in the oil tank increases, while the TMR series fire resistant oil dehydration device controls the increase of water from the source. Restore the water in the fire-resistant oil according to its formation mode, use dry air to take away the water in the fire-resistant oil, keep the content of water in the medium at a low level, and remove the existing water in the medium.
● TMR series fire resistant oil dehydration device is arranged near the oil tank and can be installed and fixed on the ground through expansion bolts. External compressed air source is required, and power supply is not required.
● the compressed air source requires air pressure of 6 bar, flow of 2 ~ 4 m3 / h and input interface of 3 / 8. After the compressed air comes out of the TMR fire resistant oil dehydration unit, it is connected to one end of the oil tank, and the output interface is 1 / 4.
● the inlet on the oil tank shall be above the liquid level. In order to ensure the dehydration effect, the air inlet shall be kept away from the air filter as far as possible, and the original air filter shall be retained as the air outlet.
● TMR dehydration unit is maintenance free and used for a long time. The service life of its dehydration filter is more than five years. The particle filter at the front end shall be inspected or replaced during minor repair of the unit according to the environmental conditions.
● the medium of TMR series fire resistant oil dehydration device will not contact with the fire resistant oil and will not have any adverse impact on the fire resistant oil.
The attached figure shows the use of TMR fire resistant oil dehydration unit in EH system of a power plant. It can be seen from the figure that from 2005 to 2006, the water content of EH system was between 1100ppm and 1600ppm. Affected by air humidity, the water content was slightly higher in summer and slightly lower in winter. In February 2007, TMR fire resistant oil dehydration unit was installed, and the water content of EH system decreased from 1150ppm to 100ppm within 7 days, and remained below 200ppm ever since.
Under such water content conditions, the degradation rate of fire-resistant oil and the generation rate of acid substances are greatly reduced, and the maintenance cost of fire-resistant oil is reduced.
I WANT TO CONSULT
Code scanning / screen capture, wechat identification QR code
(Copy wechat and add friends)X